Linked Up Lawyers is a collaborative project which puts seriously injured people and their families in touch with specialist, highly experienced solicitors who will work with them and look after them at a time when they need it most. All of our solicitors operate to the highest standards to ensure the injured person and those closest to them get the support they need, when they need it, to achieve their best possible outcome.
Specialist Solicitors who care passionately about the rights of injured people. Whilst we may work in different law firms, we have come together to work collaboratively with a common goal – the ensure everyone who has suffered an injury get the opportunity to access expert legal advice when they need it.
Many firms and individual Solicitors profess to be “expert” in serious injury cases they do not have the specialist legal experience to correctly represent seriously injured clients or their families. Worse still, some of these firms will only advise a client if the client agrees to pay a proportion of their compensation towards legal fees or they will confuse clients with legal jargon rather than take the time to listen and advise their clients in a language easy to understand.
Linked Up Lawyers offers people a choice of the best and most experienced Solicitors from law firms to make it easier for people in a time of crisis to be assured of a quality service. There are too many Solicitors that claim to be “experts” and by using a Solicitor on this site you can be assured that you will receive free initial, no-obligation advice on any query.
If the specialist Solicitor advises that you have a possible case with reasonable prospects of success, you will be able to instruct this Solicitor safe in the knowledge that:
- They are a specialist Solicitor with a track record in dealing with fatal and/or life-changing injuries;
- Meetings will be at your home or preferred location – The Solicitor will travel to you anywhere in England and Wales;
- Funding of the legal case on a “no win, no fee” basis;
- Our specialist Solicitors do not take a success fee deduction from your compensation, however, due to Government legislation there are two exceptions listed below as a result of an:
- intentional criminal act resulting in an application for compensation with the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) as your legal fees are not covered in this application;
- injury being caused by the actions of an untraced driver resulting in a claim against the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) as your full legal fees are not covered in this claim.